Bold labels are required.
Utah Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck accident cases are different from car accident cases. If you or a family member has been injured in a truck accident, it is critical that you retain an attorney with extensive experience in this complex and highly technical area of the law.
Eisenberg, Gilchrist & Cutt is a preeminent personal injury law firm known throughout Utah for its aggressive advocacy of injured victims. We staff our law office with seasoned attorneys who have knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry and its licensing requirements. We are knowledgeable about state and federal trucking law, regulations and industry practices that we use to your advantage.
If you or a family member has been injured in a truck accident, contact the experienced personal injury lawyers at Eisenberg, Gilchrist & Cutt. Based in Salt Lake City, we handle truck accident litigation throughout Utah.
Why Are Truck Accident Cases Different?
Truck accident claims are highly complex. You need a skilled trial attorney who knows how to establish liability and calculate the full extent of your injuries to pursue maximum compensation on your behalf.
Truck accident cases are different from car accident and other motor vehicle accident cases in several ways:
- Investigating a truck accident requires familiarity with transportation industry practices, federal and state trucking regulations, and the known contributing factors to these horrific crashes.
- The types of evidence that are available in such cases are more extensive. By law, trucking companies are required to keep trucking logbooks, vehicle maintenance records, driver training records and other data.
- The accident may have been caused by several negligent parties, including a truck driver, negligent trucking company or even a negligent trucking manufacturer or auto parts manufacturer.
- A qualified truck accident lawyer must have a strong knowledge of trucking companies, how they work, and what steps they must take to prevent unnecessary risk of harm to the public.
- Commercial truck drivers are professionals who have specialized training and a specialized license. They can and should be expected to take the utmost care for the safety of the public.
- The scientific and mechanical issues in such cases are different. For example, a heavy semi truck takes a much greater distance to stop than a car or motorcycle. Accordingly, a trucker must maintain a greater distance from other vehicles and must take extra precautions when driving at night or in adverse weather conditions.
If you need an experienced truck accident lawyer, contact Eisenberg, Gilchrist & Cutt in Salt Lake City, Utah. For your free consultation, call 866-679-8490 or contact us by e-mail.
Our personal injury attorneys represent clients throughout Utah including these cities:
- West Jordan
- Park City