Of course, we are aware of the fact that almost every client hesitates before concluding cooperation with a tax attorney. The reason for this is not so much greed and distrust of the businessman, but bad experience with lawyers in the past.
You should understand that in each area of activity there are irresponsible staff, but it does not mean that such are all.
5 principles of the choice of the lawyer on tax disputes:
- Reputation – do not hesitate to ask your acquaintances for contacts of a good lawyer. Recommendations are the best thing that can characterize a specialist’s attitude to his work. Reviews on reputable forums are also good.
- Attorneys in tax disputes are not always resolved at the pretrial stage. Do not be afraid to ask about the practice of your new defender. All information can be checked for authenticity on the Web.
- Availability of information on the Internet. A company website is a great investment of time, effort and money. No businessman will sacrifice that for a quick petty profit.
- Company office. Cozy and equipped, with a “live” working atmosphere. The principle is the same as the site.
- The first consultation is the most important criterion for choosing a lawyer. If a specialist gave you enough time and answered your questions, if he is pleasant to you in communication and does not seem repulsive, it is your lawyer for tax disputes.
Remember that it is this specialist, you can trust the analysis of financial turnovers, relations with the State Fiscal Service and counterparties. Therefore, your confidence in the lawyer is extremely important.
In the process of working on tax disputes lawyers:
- Analyze the precedent of the dispute, highlight possible solutions with the least damage to the client and his business.
- Optimize the system of taxation and financial accounting.
- Accompany inspections and any investigative procedures. Protect the client from unlawful acts of representatives of state authorities.
- Representing client’s interests at pre-trial and court stages of dispute resolution, apply to state authorities on behalf of the client, if necessary.
- Control over fulfillment of court decisions.