FREE CASE EVALUATION
Bold labels are required.
At Eisenberg, Gilchrist & Cutt, we are dedicated to delivering care and client service that justify our reputation as the quality personal injury law firm in Salt Lake City. More than 400 lawyers have referred injured clients to our firm because they know we get top-notch results.
Our team of experienced trial lawyers has obtained many verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million, including Utah's largest-ever jury verdict for an injured person: $16.4 million awarded to a child who suffered a brain injury in a trucking accident.
We find innovative solutions to complex challenges and take each case seriously, whether it may be worth $100,000 or $10 million to our client. To discuss your needs, contact us today.
Personal Injury Attorney in Salt Lake City
Unlike some law firms that advertise heavily on television and billboards, we limit the number of cases we take and focus on winning compensation for permanently injured individuals and families grieving a wrongful death. We have extensive experience in high-value cases involving brain injury, spinal cord injury, or other life-changing consequences, including:
- Car wrecks including car-vs.-truck collisions and other roadway accidents that injure drivers, passengers in automobiles, motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians
- Dangerous and defective products including automobile parts and systems, medical devices and recreational or other consumer goods
- Medical malpractice or nursing home abuse and neglect
- A range of other cases of negligence or harmful intent including food poisoning and chemical poisoning, accidents on construction sites and more
- Acts causing financial harm to your business
Contact a Salt Lake City Personal Injury Lawyer Today
We understand how confusing and difficult it can be to deal with insurance companies and medical providers after a life-altering injury. Our attorneys marshal many decades of experience and use resources with the aim of maximizing our clients' financial recoveries while resolving cases as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Beginning with a free consultation and case evaluation, we are here to help if you have suffered a serious personal injury or lost a family member in an accident anywhere in Utah — or if you are a fellow attorney who wants the best available representation for your client.