What compensation could I get if I was injured on the job?

What compensation could I get if I was injured on the job? Usually there are two types of claims you might have if you’ve been injured on the job. One, which you hear about most, is called worker’s compensation claim. Employers in the state of Utah and just about anywhere are required to get workers’ compensation coverage for their employees. So if an employee is injured on the job, the employee can get basic compensation from that insurance policy. The second type of claim that a person who is injured on the job is called a third party personal injury claim. That is a claim against a third party who is at fault for the injury. The long and the short of it is, if you are injured on the job, you probably have a worker’s compensation claim, but you may also have a personal injury claim against some third party who is a fault for your injury.

Put Our Dedicated & Proven Team On Your Side

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Request a Free Consultation